I longed to hear words of love for me
I miss the words of your spoiled
I missed you the first
you are so charming
you are so nice
I really love you
but why did you change?
but, even so I'll wait while you go back like it used to always attention to me, said "I love you", said "I was afraid to lose you", you said "I just love only you", said "I was always thinking about you all the time", said "I want to kiss you", and "said I'll marry you"
I miss the words of your spoiled
I missed you the first
you are so charming
you are so nice
I really love you
but why did you change?
but, even so I'll wait while you go back like it used to always attention to me, said "I love you", said "I was afraid to lose you", you said "I just love only you", said "I was always thinking about you all the time", said "I want to kiss you", and "said I'll marry you"
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar